Kaduna State University Postgraduate Registration Procedure 2017/2018.
The management of Kaduna State University (KASU) has published the Postgraduate registration procedure for 2017/2018 academic session.
Kaduna State University Postgraduate Registration Procedure.
Carefully read the guidelines outlined below, before commencing your registration:
1. Candidates are required to walk into any Commercial Bank in Kaduna to pay N3,000 as Acceptance fees into Postgraduate School Acceptance fee KASU Account on the Pay Direct Platform.
2. Student goes to pg.kasu.edu.ng and prints:
- -Admission letter (Colored)
- -Acceptance e-receipt
- -Acceptance of Offer 2017/2018 Session
- -Tuition fees regime
- -Oath form
3. Student should go to PG Board Room with printed Admission Letter, Original Credentials, Acceptance e-receipt and processing fees receipt for Screening.
4. Student should go to Department and Faculty to obtain Clearance.
5. Student should go to any Commercial Bank in Kaduna and pay total Fees into the Postgraduate School Tuition KASU Account on the Pay Direct Platform.
6. After payment, collect a print out of e-Ticket and make photocopy of the e-ticket.
7. Take original and photocopy of e-ticket to KASU Postgraduate School Account Office RM 5 for authentication of Total Fees payment and collect 3 files, clearance and Logbook.
8. Student should go to RM 7, Admin Office PG School to activate Matriculation number and print, Course Registration Form (CRF), Student Information Form (SIF), Medical Form, Tuition and Project fees receipts from website: pg.kasu.edu.ng
9. Proceed to Department, Faculty and PG School for Signing of Course Registration Form (CRF) and Student Information Form (SIF)
10. Medical Forms should be taken to any Government Hospital.
11. Return to KASU PG School Room 7 for signing of Oath Form after Matriculation.
12. Submit 1 file before FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION to Admin. Office PG
13. School containing original copies of Admission Letter, Matriculation Oath Form, Student Information Form, Course Registration Form, Medical Form, photocopies of Credentials, and all other necessary documents as listed on the Notice Board of Postgraduate School.
14. Submit 1 file to Department and 1 file to Faculty before 1st SEMESTER EXAMINATION.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2017/2018 Kaduna State University Postgraduate Registration Procedure, Check Kaduna State University Postgraduate Registration Procedure 2017 Here, Kaduna State University, KASU, KASU Postgraduate Registration Guide, KASU Postgraduate Registration Procedure 2017