CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
KSU Hostel Accommodation Balloting Requirements for 2018/2019 Academic Session
KSU Hostel Accommodation Balloting Requirements… Check Kogi State University hostel accommodation balloting requirements for 2018/2019 fresh and returning undergraduate students Here.
KSU Hostel Accommodation Balloting Requirements
The management of the Kogi State University (KSU) has released the hostel accommodation balloting requirements for the fresh and returning students seeking for accommodation in the university of the 2018/2019 academic session.
KSU Hostel Accommodation Balloting Requirements.
For 100 Level
- Show ORIGINAL Admission Letter
FOR 400/500L (FINAL YEARS)
- One copy of downloaded KSU Student Profile
- KSU ID Card
- Respective Faculty Lecture Theatres except Agric/Law at Law LT.
- 10.00 am — 4:00 pm : Thursday 100L, 14/03/2019
- 10.00 am — 4:00 pm : Friday (Final Years) 400/500L, 15/03/2019
REQUIREMENTS FOR MALE ACCOMMODATION:
- Interested Students to meet Male Hostel Administrators
- 100L Students to show original admission letter & submit photocopy
- Returning Students to submit photocopy of downloaded KSU Student Profile, & to show ID Card.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.