Kwara Poly ND Admission Form 2017 | Apply for Part-time Admission.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes, Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY), Ilorin for the 2017/2018 Session.
KWARAPOLY ND Available Programmes (Part-Time, 3 sessions).
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
(ii) Science Laboratory Technology
(iii) Hospitality Management
(iv) Agricultural Technology
- INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
(i) Architectural Technology
(ii) Estate Management\
(iii) Urban & Regional Planning
(iv) Building Technology
(v) Transportation Planning and Management
- INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
(ii) Banking & Finance
(iii) Business Administration and Management
(v) Public Administration
- INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
(i) Computer Science
(ii) Office Technology & Management
(iii) Mass Communication
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
(i) Civil Engineering Technology
(ii) Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
(iii) Mechanical Engineering Technology
(iv) Metallurgical Engineering Technology
(v) Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
(vi) Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
KWARAPOLY ND Admission Requirements (Part-Time).
- Applicants for admission into Week-end National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
2. Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language are compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic. In addition, the other three subjects must be relevant to the Course of Choice.
How to Apply for KWARAPOLY ND Part-Time Admission
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND(PART-TIME), , log on to https://kwarapoly.waeup.org/applicants and follow the instructions there.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- Applicants sitting for the 2017 November / December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.
- Applications close on Saturday, 15th July, 2017.
Kwara Poly ND Admission Form 2017 | [Part-time].
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Kwara Poly ND Admission Form 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2017/2018 Kwara Poly ND Admission Form, Apply for Kwara Poly ND Part-time Admission 2017, How to Apply for Admission, Kwara Poly ND Admission Form, Kwara Poly ND Admission Form 2017 | Apply for Part-time Admission Kwara Poly