Kwara Poly Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session Screening Application Update.
Kwara Poly Post UTME Form: Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin Post UTME admission screening application form has been released and on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution’s various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored the minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics in the 2020 UTME.
Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2020 UTME.
However, for the following programmes, the candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows.
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/appo.php.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
- The Portal opens on Monday, 7th September, 2020 at 12.01 am and closes on Saturday, 26th September, 2020, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- The screening exercise will be ONLINE.
- The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates can start to check the result of screening exercise from 5th October 2020 from their respective portal.
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
Recommended: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Kwara Poly Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: About KWARA POLY, Kwara Poly Admission Form 2020/2021, Kwara Poly Cut Off Mark, Kwara Poly Form 2020, Kwara Poly Portal, Kwara Poly Post Utme 2020/2021, Kwara State Polytechnic Certificate Collection Procedure, Kwarapoly Post Utme Form 2020/2021