KWASU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 and How to Apply for Admission Screening Exercise.
- If you are searching for ‘KWASU Post UTME Admission Form for 2019‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of Kwara State University, KWASU wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the Post UTME admission form for 2019/2020 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. KWASU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180 for all department.
Latest Update: KWASU has released the first batch admission screening list for the 2019/2020 academic session. Go to the end of this post to view the names of shortlisted candidates.
The Kwara State University (KWASU) has commenced Undergraduate admissions processing for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Authority of the Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete invites all the candidates whose choice of institution in the 2019 UTME was KWASU; and all those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice, to the Post-UTME/Pre-Admission Screening for 2019/2020 admission exercise.
KWASU Post-UTME Eligibility
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME / Pre-Admission Screening
Online registration starts from Tuesday, 11th June, 2019.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ngor please e-mail: [email protected], [email protected] or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Sunday 23rd June, 2019.
KWASU Admission Screening List.
Candidates whose names appeared in the document below are invited attend Admission Screening Exercise at Kwara State University, Malete. All candidates should come along with original and photocopies of their UTME Results Slip, O’Level Results and Scratch Cards (Result Checker), and KWASU Pre-Admission Screening registration print-out. The screening exercise is scheduled to hold at the KWASU International Conference Centre, Agric Area, Sango, Ilorin at 9.00am daily.
KWASU 1st admission screening will hold between Monday 24th June and Friday 28th June, 2019. Follow the link below to check the names of shortlisted candidates:
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about KWASU Admission 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2019 KWASU Post UTME Form, How to Apply for KWASU Admission Screening 2019, Kwara State University, Kwara State University | www.kwasu.edu.ng, KWASU Admission Screening, KWASU Admission Screening Form 2019, KWASU Admission Screening Form 2019 | www.kwasu.edu.ng, KWASU Portal - www.kwasu.edu.ng, KWASU Post UTME 2019, KWASU Post UTME Registration 2019, www.kwasu.edu.ng