KWASU Post-UTME/DE Admission Form 2017/18, Eligibility And Registration Details is Out.
This is to inform the public that the 2017/2018 Post-UTME/DE Screening of the Kwara State University has been announced.
a. those whose choice of institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete; and
b. those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice.
REGISTRATION FEES: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) only (i.e. Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) as Post-UTME fee and One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) as administrative charge).
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- From KWASU undergraduate portal home page (http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/portal), click “POST-UTME CANDIDATES” menu.
- Click “Registration Form” link
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue” button to generate the payment breakdown. NOTE that if you have already attempted to make payment, this section will notify you of the status of such payment.
- Check the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button. Do not click the button twice.
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be directed to your registration portal where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, a screening date will be scheduled for you. It is important to print your Post-UTME Registration Form and Payment receipt. You are to bring these documents to the screening center along with other important documents. NOTE that if you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you can use the “Login” link under “POST-UTME CANDIDATES” menu to access your registration portal.
For further enquiries, please e-mail: [email protected]
Click here for more information
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.