KWCOE Affiliated to EKSU Degree Programme Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session
This is to inform the public that Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin (KWCOE) in affiliation with Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado Ekiti Bachelor Degree programmes admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session now available for purchase.
KWCOE Affiliated to EKSU Degree Programme Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the full-time bachelor degree programmes of the Ekiti State University (formerly University of Ado-Ekiti) in affiliation with Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin for the 2018/2019 academic year.
KWCOE – EKSU Degree Available Programmes.
Programmes leading to the award of the following Bachelor Degrees are available:
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Nursery/Primary Education
- Bachelor of Arts (Education)(B.A.Ed)
- Bachelor of Science (Education)(B.Sc.Ed)
- Education/Social Studies
KWCOE – EKSU Admission Requirements.
- Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME candidate must satisfy the following minimum requirements
- Five credit passes in SSCE (WAEC,NECO and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings
- Five Credit Passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including English Language
- Candidate must have written and passed the 2018 UTME conducted by the JAMB
- Candidate’s score at the last UTME (2018) must not be less than the prescribed national cut-off mark i.e 150
- Success at the post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by admitting college.
- Direct Entry Candidate: 3-Year Full-Time Programme.
Candidates must satisfy the following entry requirements
- pass at credit/merit level in two subject at the NCE with GCE ‘O’level credit or its equivalent in three subject, including English, A pass at the NCE General English is accepted in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/’O’level
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in three other subject including English Language.
- Admission of Direct Entry Candidate is however, subject to success at the Post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college
- Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE ‘O’level credit passes in two other subjects including English Language.
How to Apply for Admission.
Application for Post UTME screening will be done on the College portal.
Interested applicants are to effect a change of Insitution to Kwara State College of Education Ilorin (Affliated to Ekiti State University) Kwara State on JAMB portal. A change of course may also be required if the course you want to apply for is not the one you initially chose while filling your UTME (JAMB) form.
Stages of Registration:- Once you complete a stage, you will have access to the next stage
- Supply a few basic information about yourself
- Upload your passport photograph
- Pay a Screening Fee of N 2,000.
- Direct Entry (DE) students must suppy thier DE details
- Update your profile by suppling more information about yourself.
- Fill your WAEC / NECO / NABTEB / GCE Ordinary Level Grade II T.C.
- Fill your proposed course of study
- Print a copy of your application form
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.