LAUTECH Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020 | Application Guidelines and Requirements
- If you are searching for “ LAUTECH Direct Entry Admission Form’ This page is all you need. Explore.
LAUTECH Direct Entry Admission Form 2019… Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH direct entry screening exercise registration for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced and Candidates with a minimum of Upper Credit in ND, Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant subjects are invited to apply for it ONLINE. Continue reading to be guide on how to apply for the admission screening form Online. See more details below;
Direct Entry Applicants who have chosen the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH as first choice of institution in the JAMB application and as well as those who have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2019/2020 JAMB with a minimum of Upper Credit in ND, Credit in NCE and Lower Credit in HND in relevant subjects are invited to the university’s admission screening exercise.
LAUTECH Direct Entry Screening /Interview exercise is scheduled to hold on Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 10:00 am in the University New ICT Center , Ogbomoso.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Direct Entry.
- proceed to log on to the university’s website www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira(N5,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening and result checking, using inter-switch enabled debit cards (ATM).
- Carefully complete and submit online the application form;
- Upload a digital copy of scanned passport photograph with white background not more than 20kb which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) with no eye glasses or veil and
- Print out the acknowledgement page to ascertain successful registration.
Other Relevant Information to Direct Entry Candidates:
- Deadline is 20th August, 2019. Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Screening Interview as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.