LAUTECH Open & Distance Learning (ODL) Degree Form 2016/17 is Out – lodlc.lautech.edu.ng. The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science degree programme in the Open and Distance Learning Centre of the institution for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
(A) FOUR (4) YEAR DURATION
Admission Requirements: Applicants must possess at least (5) credit passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at not more than two sittings and the subjects must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics with any two of the following subjects: Further Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Economics and Geography.
(B) THREE (3) YEAR DURATION
Admission Requirements: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from recognised Polytechnics with a minimum of Upper Credit in Computer Science or Computer Engineering/Technology or any other relevant disciplines may also be considered.
– Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from recognised Polytechnics with a minimum of Lower credit in Computer Science or Computer Engineering /Technology with relevant professional qualifications may be considered.
– Higher National Diploma (HND) from recognised Polytechnics with pass in Computer Science or Computer Engineering/ Technology or other relevant disciplines may also be considered.
– Good Credit passes in ‘A’ Level certificate in relevant subjects may also be considered.
(C) TWO (2) YEAR DURATION
Admission Requirements: Higher National Diploma (HND) from recognized Polytechnics with a minimum of Lower Credit in Computer Science or Computer Engineering /Technology or other relevant disciplines may also be considered.
– Third Class degree in Computer Science.
– Candidates in every category above must obtain Five (5) Credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NABTEB and or NECO as stated in A above.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ON ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates who participated in the 2015/2016 UTME examination and scored 180 and above may also be considered for admission irrespective of their choice of institution.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Application forms are available on-line on payment of application fee of ₦10,000.00 and Technology fee of ₦2,500.00 only.
- Candidates are expected to register on the Centre’s website; lodlc.lautech.edu.ng by completing and submitting the on-line application form.
- In completing the on-line application form, candidates are required to upload a scanned passport photograph with white background showing ears, no cap and no glasses. The scanned passport photograph must be in JPEG format (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb.
- On submission of the application form, candidates are to print out Referee Form and an Acknowledgement page which will give them access to venue of the Computer Proficiency Training/ Test.
COMPUTER PROFICIENCY TRAINING: Computer proficiency training and test will be conducted for all applicants.
All applications must be completed and submitted online within six weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Best of luck To You all…
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.