=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Apply for London Business School – www.london.edu
The School offers post-graduate degrees and covers seven subject areas – Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management Science and Operations, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour and Strategy and Entrepreneurship.
Students are given the opportunity to travel the world as part of their studies and in their career searches, through international exchanges to over 30 top business schools and internships.
Students further benefit from the School’s 42,000 alumni who provide a wealth of knowledge, business experience and worldwide networking opportunities.
At London Business School, we strive to have a profound impact on the way the world does business, and the way business impacts the world. Our communal spirit creates an environment where we support and inspire, helping our people achieve their fullest potential.
We challenge how things are done and we teach our students to constantly question and innovate. We believe in providing our students with the most diverse, world-class and rewarding business education in the world.
Over four decades, our graduates have increased tenfold and our executive programme participants twenty fold. One thousand alumni have become more than 42,000, with 113 alumni clubs stretching across every continent.
Financial Times Rankings
LBS and its programmes are often ranked among the best in the world and in Europe. According to Financial Times rankings it is:
- 1st Business School in Europe (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- 1st in the world for the Masters in Finance post-experience (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
- 2nd in the world for the Executive MBA (Global-EMBA Asia joint programme – 2017)
- 3rd in the world for the Global MBA (2016)
- 4th in the world for the Executive Education (2015, 2017)
- 3rd in the world for the Masters in Management (2018)
All candidates must take international exams related to their English abilities (TOEFL) or IELTS and mathematic/logic skills (GMAT or GRE). Candidates are also asked to write several essays (topics are related to the envisaged programmes). The recruitment process has two steps. The first one consists of sending an application with the following information:
- An application form (administrative and academic information on the candidate, but also his/her career plan and personal ambitions)
- Several essays
- The GMAT or GRE scores. The average GMAT score is usually around 700 (90th percentile)
- The TOEFL scores (English test)
- A one-page resume (CV)
- Two reference letters (one academic and one professional)
- The candidate’s academic transcript with his/her grades
Once the application has been accepted, an examination is made by the selection committee. If the candidate meets the criteria of the school, he/she will be invited for an interview on campus in London. If this latter step is a success, the candidate receives an offer from LBS.
Postgraduate Faculties/Departments and Programs
Business and Management
- Global Masters in Management
- Masters in Analytics and Management
- Masters in Management
- Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy
- Masters in Finance
- Masters in Financial Analysis
Our rankings and accreditation
London Business School is consistently ranked as one of the best business schools in the world. Our expertise and global perspective means we teach programmes that continue to deliver outstanding results.
1. London Business School has been ranked number one business school in Europe for five consecutive years by the Financial Times (FT).
2. Our full-time Masters in Finance has been ranked the world’s number one post-experience programmeby the FT in seven of the last eight years.
3.Our Masters in Management has been ranked third in the world by the FT and number one in the UK.
4. Our EMBA-Global Asia programme was ranked fourth by the Financial Times.
5. Our Executive Education programmes overall have been ranked number four by the Financial Times2017.
6. London Business School was ranked fourth out of 200 universities in the 2018 Times Higher Education’sbusiness and economics ranking.
- Kaveh Alamouti, MBA & PhD – CEO of Citadel LLCAsset Management Europe
- Ashley Almanza– CEO of G4S
- Prince Chad Al-Sherif Pashaof the Hijaz and Turkey
- Nigel Andrews, MSc, 1978 – former chairman of Old MutualAsset Management
- Sir David Arculus– chairman, O2
- Nicholas Ashley-Cooper, 12th Earl of Shaftesbury, MBA
- Sükhbaataryn Batbold, “a degree”, 1991 – former Prime Minister of Mongolia
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Business Schools