MAUTECH Original Admission Letter 2018/2019 – Full Procedure to Get Admission Letter.
MAUTECH Original Admission Letter 2018… Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH admission letter collection procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates. See more details below;
MAUTECH Original Admission Letter
Subsequent to the release of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH admission list, the management of the institution also release the procedure for successfully admitted candidates to collect their original admission letter.
MAUTECH Procedure for Collection of Admission Letter.
- Applicants are to come in person (not by proxy);
- Applicants are to come along with:
- Photocopy of JAMB result slip/JAMB acknowledgement slip (DE applicants) and JAMB Admission letter;
- Specimen/duplicate copy (Student Copy) of MAUTECH Admission letter
- Originals of their Credentials (O’Level result(s), A’Level result for DE applicants, Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate, Indigene Letter) for sighting and photocopies for submission;
- New/Un-used Scratch card(s) for O’Level result(s) for verification.
- Two Passport Photograh.
Timetable for Distribution of MAUTECH Admission Letter
Click Here to Download [100.19 KB]to view MAUTECH admission letter collection timetable or check the image below:
**Click the Image for better view**
This article was informative right? if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.