MAUTECH Post UTME/DE Form 2019/2020 | Cut off mark and Registration Guide.
MAUTECH Post UTME/DE Form 2019…Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. MAUTECH post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180. See more details below;
The Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH), Yola invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Sales of Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Exercise form for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 Academic Year has commence.
Note: Date for the screening exercise for both 100 and 200 levels will be announced in due course.
Candidates Eligible for MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 points in UTME Exams are eligible to present themselves physically for the screening exercise into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution are eligible to present themselves for the screening exercise into 200 level.
- You are to come along with both original and photocopy of your credentials, one passport size photograph and scratch card(s) for O’Level result(s) presented for verification.
How to Apply for MAUTECH Post UTME.
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on 2017/2018 screening link
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,300 for the registration
Note: After successful registration, you are required to wait until you receive a text message indicating date, time and venue for the screening exercise.
The platform will be ready for online registration from Tuesday, 5th – Thursday, 14th September, 2017.
MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Date.
Candidates who chose Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice) are advised to report at the University on designated dates for the screening exercise, which will be announced later.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.