MOUAU Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session | Portal Updates.
MOUAU Admission List: This is to inform all anticipating applicants that Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) list of successfully admitted students for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be released by the school management. This page will give you an idea on what to expect and will be updated when the admission list is released.
Last Year Updates
The Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution’s various degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Candidates that participated in the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) 2019/20209 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List
- Go to MOUAU admission status checking portal @ https://mouauportal.edu.ng/.
- Locate and click on the button that reads ‘2019/2020 Admission Commences. Click Here to Check your Admission status‘.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click ‘OK’ to access your MOUAU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates who can successfully view their admission status on the University’s Portal are candidates who have been granted admissions and have uploaded their O’level results to the JAMB Website.
- Candidates who have been approved and admitted but have not accepted their admissions on JAMB CAPS should do so urgently and print their JAMB admission letters in order not to jeopardize their admissions.
- That admitted Candidates should endeavour to print their MOUAU Admission letters first before accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Candidates must pay the stipulated acceptance fee, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- Candidates qualifications must satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates).
- Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your MOUAU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MOUAU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to MOUAU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about MOUAU Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.