NCAT Post UTME Admission Form 2019 for ND Programmes is Out – How to Apply
- If you are searching for “Nigerian College of Aviation Tech. ND Admission Form 2019‘ This page is all you need. Explore
Nigerian College of Aviation Tech. Admission Form 2019.. Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, NCAT admission forms for NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES is now available for sale for the 2019-2020 academic session. See more details below;
The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria invites application from suitably qualified candidates for direct admission into its National Diploma (ND) programme for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
NCAT National Diploma (ND) Programme:
- National Diploma (ND) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- National Diploma (ND) in Aircraft Maintenance Electrical and Electronics Engineering
National Diploma (ND) Admission Requirements:
- A minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE NTC “O” Level with at least five Credits which must include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language. Minimum JAMB scores for polytechnics.
- Minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics
- For candidates who have met the minimum JAMB score but did not select NCAT as their choice are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for NCAT Post UTME Form.
Visit NCAT website at https://www.ncat.gov.ng/portal/applicant/index for online Admission Application form(s) Application form-Ten Thousand Naira Only (N 10,000.00).
All completed application forms are to be accompanied with evidence of payments into the College account at any bank as indicated below:
CBN GATEWAY (REMITA.NET)
TSA account at any bank nationwide
A/C Holder: Nigeria College of Aviation Technology, Zaria
All prospective candidates must be medically fit.
Admission forms are also available at the following offices:
Office of the Registrar,
Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria.
NCAT Liaison Office,
NCAT Liaison Office Commercial Department Technology, Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) MM II Ikeja, Lagos
Deadline: Six weeks from the date of this publication All completed forms should be submitted at the point of collection on or before the closing date.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.