NDA DLC Postgraduate Programme Admission Form 2020/2021 Session.
NDA DLC Postgraduate Admission Form: Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna, admission application form Directorate of Linkages and Collaboration (DLC) postgraduate programmes is now available and on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Doctoral masters and Postgraduate programme in the postgraduate school under the coordination of the Directorate of Linkages and Collaboration (DLC), Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of application forms shall start from 30th November 2020 and close on 28th February 2021.
NDA Postgraduate Programmes under DLC
a) Mphil/PhD Defence and security studies(DSS)
b) Mphil/PhD Leadership and strategic studies (LSS)
c) Mphil/PhD management science
d) Master in energy security management (MESM)
e) Master in civil security (MSC)
f) Master in Disaster and risk management (MDRM)
g) Postgraduate Diploma in entrepreneurship management
See Also: NDA Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form.
Programmes Duration and Admission Requirements
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
The duration of the programme is as follows:
- A student of PhD degree shall pursue the program for 36months
- A student of Mphil degree shall pursue the program for 12months
- A student with masters degree shall pursue the programme for 18months
- A student for postgraduate diploma shall pursue the programme for 12months
The requirements of the various programmes are as follows;
- Doctoral degree: Candidates for Doctoral degree must possess a minimum of second class honour (Lower Division) at bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study from a recognized institution. In addition, the candidate must have scored an average of not less than 60% of CGPA of 3.5 on a scale of 5 at masters level. The candidate may be required to undergo Mphil programme as a prerequisite for the PhD programme where the postgraduate schools deems it necessary.
- Masters degree: Candidates with bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of second class honours at Higher National Diploma and a postgraduate diploma with a minimum of lower credit in a related discipline from any recognize university or institution.
- PGD programmes: Candidates applying for the postgraduate diploma programme must possess a minimum of thirds class Bachelor degree from the National Defence Academy or any other recognized university or Higher National Diploma at a minimum of lower credit from a recognized institution.
Please note that the Doctoral degree programme is targeted as matured candidates with considerable years of experience at strategic level management in public sector who are expected to bring such experience to bear in the research context.
How to Apply for NDA Postgraduate DLC Admission
Application forms are available at the defence office, Directorate of Linkages and Collaboration (DLC), Ribadu Campus, Kaduna. The application fee is Fifteen thousand naira only (N15,000).
For further enquiries, please contact the finance officer:
Directorate of Linkages and Collaboration NDA mobile +234803881720 + 23408032082320
Email [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NDA Postgraduate DLC Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.