NDU JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session.
NDU JUPEB Admission Form 2019… The management of Niger Delta University (NDU) wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the JUPEB admission form for 2019/2020 has been released. Interested applicant should read below for more information. application closes is on Monday, 30th September, 2019. See more details below;
In collaboration with the JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB), the Niger Delta University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 session.
The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificates which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Universities abroad. The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificates (HSC) or IJMB.
For admission into the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate institutions, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examination for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by Departments and Faculties of choice.
NDU JUPEB Available Programmes.
The following Faculties and Departments are available.
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
- Department of Economics, Extension and Rural Sociology
- Department of Crop and Soil Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
- Department of Animal Science
2. FACULTY OF ARTS:
- Department of English and Literary Studies
- Department of History and Diplomacy
- Department of Theatre Arts
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religious Studies
3. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
4. FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
- Department of Arts Educational
- Department of Science Education
- Department of Social Science Education
- Department of Educational Foundations
- Department of Vocational/Industrial Technology
5. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
- Department of Agricultural/Environmental Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering/Hydrology
- Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering
6. FACULTY OF LAW:
7. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Department of Finance & Accountancy:
- Banking & Finance
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Office Information Management
8. FACULTY OF NURSING:
9. FACULTY OF PHARMACY:
10. FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
- Department of Biological Science
- Department of Mathematics/Computer Science
- Department of Geology
- Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry
11. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography/Environmental Management
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
All the combinations above meet the entry requirement for direct admission to Degree Programmes in the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities.
NDU JUPEB Admission Requirements & Duration.
- Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Predegree Programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least Five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
- The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of two Semesters. It is strictly a non-residential programme.
How to Apply for NDU JUPEB Admission Form.
Registration will start from Wednesday, July 10 – Monday, September 30, 2019.
The Registration Process is as follows:
- Go to any Access Diamond Bank Branch in Nigeria
- Purchase an e-pin slip for Niger Delta University Pre-degree Programme for a fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only. The University will not subsidize other charges such as bank charges.
- After Payment
- Go to Eresoft Opposite First Bank, Amarata – Yenagoa for further processes.
For further information: Log on to our admissions website www.ndu.edu.ng
Closing date for the submission of forms is Monday, September 30, 2019.
See also: NDU Basic Studies Admission Form.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.