NPA Interview List & Schedule 8th Regular Course 2020/2021 Session Update.
NPA Interview List: Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) has released the list of candidates who are successful at the 8th Regular Course entrance examination shortlisted for interview before the Selection Board. Continue reading to see more details below.
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the selection examination of the Seventh Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 17th September, 2020.
They are invited to appear for interview before the Selection Board in four batches as categorized below:
NPA Selection Interview, Schedule, List, Requirements & Important Info
This is to inform the successful Candidates earlier invited for interview and screen for the 8th Regular Course Selection Board that a new date has been slated for the conduct of the exercise. They are to appear for screening and interview before the Selection Board in Three  Batches as scheduled below:
BATCH ONE: Saturday, 9th January to Friday, 15th January, 2021
- FCT, Abuja
BATCH TWO: Saturday, 16th January to Friday, 22nd January, 2021
BATCH THREE: Saturday 23rd January to Friday, 29th January, 2021
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES:
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
- Go to http://www.polac.edu.ng/invitedlist.
- Enter your EXAM NO or FIRST NAME or OTHER NAMES or STATE NAME in the search box.
- Finally, click on the Search button to confirm if you have been invited for an interview.
- Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy during the exercise.
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies (15 Copies each) of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government.
Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2020
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
- 15 passport photographs
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvasses shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
All and sundry are warned that no correspondence of any form will be entertained in respect of the candidates or the selection process.
While assuring the candidates, their parents/guardians of transparent screening, the Commandant advised them to be wary of scammers and not to offer any kind of financial incentive or otherwise to anybody in desperation of securing admission for their wards.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NPA Interview 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Polac Interview Date 2020, Polac Interview List 2020, Polac Interview Questions, Polac Interview Questions and Answers, Polac List of Successful Candidates 2020, Polac List of Successful Candidates 2020 Pdf, Polac Screening Date 2020