NSUK Admission Modalities 2020/2021 Session Undergraduate Students.
Nasarawa State University Keffi, NSUK has released admission modalities / guidelines for 2020/2021 academic session undergraduate students. Continue reading to see more details below.
The management of the Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) has released the guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session undergraduate admission exercise.
NSUK Admission Modalities / Guidelines
Below are the guidelines for Candidates seeking Admission into Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
1. The Candidate must have applied to NSUK as first choice and score 160 and above in 2020 UTME. He or she must possess Five (5) Credits Including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) Sittings.
2. Must have the correct subjects Combination for the course applied.
3. In the Event that the candidate does not have correct combination for the course applied, he or she must change to a suitable course.
4. Candidate must remember his or her e-mail address and password used during JAMB registration.
5. Candidate must partake in the online Post-UTME Screening exercise from the beginning to the end by;
- Keying in the “O” Level results Grades.
- Provide a valid scratch card for “O” Level results Verification.
- Direct Entry candidates in Addition must upload a copy of their “A” Level Result (e.g ND, NCE, NSUK Diploma IJMB HND etc).
- Candidate must ensure that the screening is successful before printing out the Slip.
- Candidate must ensure that the slip printed out have an aggregate score.
- In the event that the print out shows verification in progress or pending, the process has to be repeated all over.
6. The candidate MUST upload his or her “O” level on the JAMB Profile.
7. Direct Entry candidates MUST also upload their “O” level and “A” level on their JAMB profile.
8. Candidate should visit only JAMB accredited CBT centres and NOT Cyber Cafes.
9. Candidate must ensure that the upload is successful before leaving the CBT centre.
10. When given a course Other than the one a candidate applied for, he or she MUST accept or Reject the New Course on CAPS.
11. If Offered Admission, candidate must either Accept or Reject the Admission on CAPS.
Candidates should please NOTE that this is not the Post – UTME Advert. The Advert will soon be released.
Bala I Ahmed 11, mnim, fcai, fcim.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NSUK Admission Guidelines 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Nasarawa State University Admission List 2020/2021, Nasarawa State University Admission Portal, Nasarawa State University Post Utme 2020/2021, Nasarawa State University Post Utme 2020/2021 Date, Nasarawa State University Post Utme Form 2020/2021, Nsuk 2nd Batch Admission List 2020/2021, Nsuk Admission List Pdf 2020, NSUK Cut off Mark 2020