NSUK Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Postgraduate Students 2017/2018.
NSUK Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Postgraduate Students 2017…. Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK registration/verification procedure for newly admitted Postgraduate students, 2017/2018 academic session has been released. See more details below;
NSUK Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Postgraduate Students 2017
The management of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) has released the registration/verification procedure for newly admitted Postgraduate students in the 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates offered admission are to:
1. Pay the acceptance fee of fifteen thousand, three hundred Naira (N15,300) online through Remita platform.
2. Accept admission and print clearance form.
3. Proceed to Department for screening/verification with original certificates.
4. Proceed to the SPGS MIS Unit for verification of O’Level results and biometric capturing.
4. Proceed to the Administrative Office of the SPGS for the last phase of the clearance and documentation (Two sets of photocopies of certificates and two (2) passport photographs are required at this stage).
6. Print school fees invoice from the University Portal and pay fees via Remita using the following channels:
i. VISA Card
ii. Master Card
7. Register your courses on the University portal (www.nsuk.edu.ng)
8. Print and submit course forms, student’s information forms, and school fees receipt at the Administrative Office of the SPGS.
9. Registration closes on 5th November, 2017. Please note that late registration will attract a fine of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
10. Direct any enquiries to the office of the Secretary, SPGS.
NOTE: For candidates wishing to change course, ensure the change is completed before the payment of school fees, after which no change of course can be effected
PM.B. 1022, Keffi, Nasarawa State E-mail: [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Check 2017/2018 NSUK Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Postgraduate Students, Nasarawa State University Keffi | www.nsuk.edu.ng, NSUK, NSUK Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Postgraduate Students