NYSC Announces 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Winding-Up/Passing-Out Date | See details Here
National Youth Service Corps, NYSC Announces 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Winding-Up/Passing-Out Date. Continue reading to see the dates here…
NYSC Announces 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Winding-Up/Passing-Out Date
The Management of the National Youth Service Corps has fixed Thursday, 18th October, 2018 for the Winding up/Passing out activities of the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Corps Members Nationwide.
NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream I POP Events:
- Thursday, 11- Friday 12th October 2018, Job awareness and creation week at local government levels.
- Monday, 15th October 2018, Release of passing out Corp members by employers, and clearance at LG levels.
- Tuesday, 16th October 2018, clearing of Corp members by the zonal inspectors, debriefing and evaluation of service year.
- Wednesday, 17th October 2018, administration of questionnaire (4B) State farewell party (at instance of state Governor.
- Thursday, 18th October 2018, distribution of certificates of National Service to deserving Corp members at zonal levels.
The nationwide exercise would be low-keyed while certificates of National Service are to be distributed to deserving Corps Members at the Local Government level.
Corps Employers are hereby requested to release passing-out Corps Members to participate in all necessary activities that precedes the exercise like, Job awareness and creation week, sensitization on job creation/opportunities after service, signing of final clearance, debriefing among others.
Management is using this medium to commend the passing-out Corps Members for their patriotism, selfless services and upholding the ideals of the NYSC Scheme.
Congratulations on completion of the National Service and God bless.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.