NYSC Batch ‘B’ Registration 2019 is Out | See Online Application Steps.
- If you are searching for ‘NYSC Batch ‘B’ Registration for 2019‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of National Service Youth Corps, NYSC wishes to notify all aspiring undergraduate that the 2019 NYSC batch ‘B’ registration/mobilization of graduates has began. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
This is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC On-line registration portal will be opened from Tuesday 10th July, 2019 to Monday 16th July, 2019 to enable them register for the 2019 Batch ‘B’ mobilization.
- NYSC Batch ‘B’ Mobilization Exercise Timetable 2019
- How to Make Payment on NYSC Portal Via Remita Platform
- How to Correct Wrong Date of Birth & Course of Study with NYSC
- How to Avoid NYSC Hard-To-Rectify Mistakes During Registration
- Check NYSC Senate Approved List for All Institutions – 2019 Batch ‘B’
Important Notice to all NYSC Batch Applicant.
Kindly note the following 2019 Batch “B” Prospective Corps Members (PCMs)
- (a) PCMs who are yet to register in the NYSC portal including the newly uploaded graduates, your Registration starts Tuesday 10th July, 2019 to Monday 16th July, 2018.
- (b) The NYSC portal will be open for Revalidation only for those mobilized in 2017 Batch “B” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- (c) Those who were mobilized in 2018 Batch “A” and were Issued Call-up Numbers but were informed that their Orientation will be July 2018, are not to register again or revalidate on the portal. Instead you are to go to the Orientation Camp on the 24th July, 2018. You will be informed when to print your Call-up Letters through SMS.
- (d) PCMs who submitted applications for dropping of Biometrics during 2018 Batch “A” Camp Verification should login to their dashboard and recapture their Finger Print from 10th July, 2018 to 16th July, 2018.
PCMs Online Registration Tips.
- 1. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
- 2. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
- 3. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
- 4. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
- 5. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
NYSC Online Registration Procedure and Requirements.
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
- Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this categoriy are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers between 23rd October to 12th November 2017:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08092142616
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED ON 12th November 2017, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
Best of Luck!
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.