Obong University JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Session Application.
Obong University, Obong Ntak Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) admission application form is now available and on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
Applications are invited from interested, suitable and qualified candidates for admission into the Obong University, Obong Ntak School of Basic Studies Joint Admission and Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The JUPEB programme leads to the award of certificate by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) which enables students to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degree courses offered by Obong University and other Nigerian Universities.
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES:
Candidates must possess Five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes in SSCE / NECO /NABTEB relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university.
NOTE: UTME score is not a requirement for admission into JUPEB programme.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME:
This programme is for two semesters (September to June).
N180,000.00 for Sciences
N170,000.00 for Arts and Others
How to Apply for Obong University JUPEB Form
Interested Candidates should pay a non-refundable application fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) only into the university account as follows:
Bank: First Bank branches nationwide
Account Name: Obong University
Account Number: 2014828814
Before applying, please read carefully below:
- To apply, first create your profile
- Login using the email address as username used in creating your online profile. And enter your password
- Fill the Step 1 form
- Upload your passport in Admissions-Step2 form (max passport size is 50Kb)
- Fill your O/Level results in Admissions-Step3 (this is the final stage)
- Print the registration slip at the completion of registration
- Pay your registration fee of N10,000.00 only at any First Bank branch to account no. 2014828814
- Bring your registration slip together with the originals of your credentials and Bank teller to School of Basic Studies, Obong University, Uyo Centre, 78 Oron Rd (3rd floor of Metropolitan Supermarket building, Uyo).
Contact the Director,
JUPEB Programme, Obong University Centre,
No. 78 Oron Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Email: [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Obong University JUPEB Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.