OOU Post-UTME/Admission Screening Dates 2017 | [Eligibility and Registration Details].
OOU Post-UTME/Admission Screening Dates 2017
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2017/2018 Academic year. The screening shall be conducted from Wednesday 26th July to Wednesday 9th August, 2017.
The duration for application for UTME Candidates is three (3) weeks (open Tuesday 4th July 2017 and closes on Tuesday 25th July, 2017). Registration for Direct Entry Candidates starts from 24th July, 2017.
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
A1 – UTME Candidates
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME results.
A2 – Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
- 2017/2018 PUTME PROPOSED SCREENING DAYS
|DATE||FACULTIES AND COLLEGES/PROGRAMMES||VENUE||TIME|
|Wednesday 26th July, 2017||Law, Arts and Arts/Education||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Thursday 27th July, 2017||Basic Medical Sciences, Science, Science/Education, Engineering and Agricultural Sciences||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Friday 28th July, 2017||Medicine and Pharmacy||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Monday 31st July, 2017||SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES – Business Administration, Economics, SMS/Education||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Tuesday 1st August, 2017||SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES – Accounting, Banking and Finance, Geography, Transport Planning Management||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Wednesday 2ndAugust July, 2017||SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES – Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Industrial And Labour Relations, Psychology, Mass Communication||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Wednesday 9th August, 2017||Direct Entry||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
The Post UTME screening exercise would be Computer Based
C. MODE OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 500.00 (Two Thousand,Five Hundred Naira)onlyfor the Screening Exercise and N5, 000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only for administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATIONINVALID
- MODE OF REGISTRATION
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2017/2018 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
MRS OMOLARA OSUNSANYA
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Check OOU Post-UTME/Admission Screening Dates, how to calculate oou cut off mark, oou admission requirements, OOU fees, oou post utme 2017, OOU Post-UTME/Admission Screening Dates, OOU Post-UTME/Admission Screening Dates 2017, OOU Post-UTME/Admission Screening Dates 2017 | [Eligibility and Registration Details], oou screening 2017, oou screening 2017/2018, oou screening date 2017/2018, oou screening form 2017/2018, When is OOU Post-UTME/Admission Screening Date