OSCOTECH Cut off Mark 2020/2021 and Departmental Cut off Point.
OSCOTECH Cut off Mark: Osun State College of Technology (OSCOTECH) admission cut off mark for 2020/2021 is yet to be announced. This page will give you an idea of what to expect. Also, this page will be updated once the cut off mark is announced.
Last Year Updates
The management of the Osun State College of Technology (OSCOTECH) has released the departmental cut-off marks for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise.
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any institution. One of these which include meeting the required cut of mark for each schools’ as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
OSCOTECH Cut off Mark
Osun State College of Technology JAMB cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session is 120. Therefore, candidates who score up to 120 are automatically eligible to sit for the institution’s post UTME examination. The higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
OSCOTECH Departmental Cut off marks
- All Engineering courses – 180 and above in jamb and 60% in post UTME.
- All Basic medical sciences courses 150 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post UTME.
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 200 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post UTME.
- All Agricultural and educational courses is 120 – 150 in some institution and 20% and above in post UTME.
- All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical and natural sciences are 150 and above in JAMB and 40% in post UTME.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about OSCOTECH Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.