PTI Effurun Post UTME Registration Deadline 2018/2019 and Screening Date.
PTI Post UTME Registration Deadline and Screening Date 2018… Petroleum Training Institute, PTI post UTME screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Cut-off mark is 150. See more details below;
We wish to inform the general public that the date for the Post UTME screening of 2018 National Diploma (ND) candidates has been fixed. It will commence on Monday 6th July, 2018 and end on Monday 6th August, 2018.
All aspiring ND candidates are also to be informed of the following:
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2018/2019 Post UTME screening exercise.
- On-line application will start from Friday 6th July, 2018 and end on Monday 6th August, 2018.
- The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road on Saturday 11th August, 2018. The original Post-UTME past questions for PTI is currently not available. If you can provide it, please do. Upload it here to earn good money from it.
- The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.