UNIUYO, University of Uyo, How to Register for UNIUYO Admission Screening Exercise – 2017.
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) hereby invites application from qualified UTME candidates for admission into its full-time degree programmes for 2017/2018 academic session.
IMPORTANT! Currently, UNIUYO Post UTME Admission Screeening Form 2017 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Candidates who made the University their 1st choice in the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a Minimum Score of 180 and above.
Procedure for Online Registration and Payment:
Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2, 000 (Two Thousand Naira) only via Remita Platform.
Instructions for Online Registration and Payment
- Visit§ http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Select Post UTME link and Click on Create Account Link§
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button§
- Click on Make Payment§
- Select Bank Option or Card Options§
- Click on Pay Via Bank (Bank Option) or Pay Via eCard (Card Option)§
- Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)§
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed,§
- Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button§
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click§ on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR) generated to complete your registration.
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
i) Four (4) copies of the UNIUYO 2016 online registration form duly completed with the photograph printed in colour.§
How to Register For UNIUYO Admission Screening Exercise – 2017/18
ii) Four (4) copies of 2016 JAMB (UTME) Original Result Slip with passport photograph. If you do not have this document,§ click here to get yours
iii) Four (4) recent passport-size photographs on red background with§ the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packed in quarto-size
envelopes and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Screening Date & Details
Not yet updated***
The screening schedule for the different faculties is contained in the attached pdf document.
Venue: Onyema Ugochukwu Hall, University of Uyo, Town Campus.
Note: Arrival time for each slot:
Slot/Time: Slot 1 (7am), Slot 2 (9am), Slot 3 (11am), Slot 4 (12:30pm), Slot 5 (1:30pm), each day.
Not yet updated***
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.