CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
TASUED Acceptance Fee for Newly Admitted Students 2017: Registration Details
TASUED Acceptance Fee for Newly Admitted Students 2017…. Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED acceptance fee and registration details for the newly admitted students, 2017/2018 academic session has been released. See more details below;
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED various degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the registration procedure.
TASUED Acceptance Fee and Registration Details.
The confirmation of the provisional admission is however, subject to your fulfilling the following conditions:
- Payment of a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of forty thousand naira (N40,000) only through the web pay platform not later than the date specified on your admission letter to secure the placement. Please note that failure to pay the acceptance fee on or before the deadline automatically nullifies the offer of provisional admission.
- Acceptance of the Course Offered on the JAMB website and Printing of the JAMB Admission Letter
- Submission of ‘O’ level results online for Verification
- You are to visit the University Admissions Office two days after you have paid School Fees and received the verification number sent to you from TASUED ICT with the following documents:
- Original copy of the online Acceptance fee receipt stamped at the University Bursary
- Duly completed online Acceptance form, Application form, Application receipt
- JAMB Result Slip/Acknowledgement Slip
- Reference letter from a Public/Civil Servant of a status not below GL12 or equivalent.
- Tax Clearance and Photocopies of credentials
After fulfilling the above conditions, you are to login to your profile on the University portal to pay school fees, print school fees receipt, clearance certificate and proceed to your department with those documents for clearance formalities.
Candidates are to note that they are not yet bonafide students of the Tai Solarin University of Education until they fulfill all admissions requirements and are duly cleared by the departments and the Admissions Office.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2017/2018 TASUED Acceptance Fee, TASUED, TASUED Acceptance Fee, TASUED Acceptance Fee and Registration Details 2017, TASUED Acceptance Fee for Newly Admitted Students, TASUED Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure