TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Session Application Portal.
TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form: Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED), Ijagun, Ogun State Postgraduate admission application form is now on sell for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following full-time and part-time Postgraduate Programmes of the Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Recommended: TASUED Postgraduate Courses.
TASUED Postgraduate Admission Requirements
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- All Candidates seeking admission into any of these programmes must possess a minimum of Five (5) credit passes, including English Language (in not more than two (2) sittings) at the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WAEC//NECO/SSC/GCE O/L) conducted by recognized examining bodies such as West African Examination Council, National Examination Council, National Business and Technical Education Board, University of London, University of Cambridge etc.
SPECIFIC PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS:
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme
- Candidates seeking admission into the Postgraduate Diploma Programme should possess a minimum of Third Class in the Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of Lower Credit at the Higher National Diploma (HND).
- First Degree holders irrespective of class of degree who are currently teaching or intend to take teaching as a profession.
- HND graduates irrespective of class of grade who are currently teaching or intend to take teaching as profession.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education combined with Master in Education Programme (PGDE/M.Ed)
- The programme is designed for candidates without background in Education who may wish to pursue M.Ed. programme. The two certificates will be issued concurrently at the end of the M.Ed. Programme.
- Master’s Programmes:
- Graduates of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun or other Universities recognized by the University Senate who have obtained the approved Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the field of study.
- Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s Degrees and Postgraduate Diploma in the same subject.
- Candidates with HND (Minimum of Lower CREDIT) and Postgraduate Diploma in the course applied for.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Every candidate must have a Master’s degree in his/her area of specialization with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 or 60%.
- Holders of M.Phil. Degree in his/her area of specialization.
- Those who have CGPA of 3.50 – 3.99 or 55% and above in Master’s degree programme can apply.
- Candidates in (c) above will have to go through a conversion process into Ph.D. programme.
SPECIAL COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Management at Master’s degree level must have credit in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at the WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level. They must also have a certificate in Education.
- Candidates wishing to study Guidance and Counseling Psychology at Master’s degree level must have credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level. They must also have Certificate in Education.
- Candidates wishing to study Educational and Media Technology at Master’s degree level must have credit in English Language and Mathematics at the WAEC/NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level. Candidates must also have a Certificate in Education.
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Evaluation at Master’s degree level must have credit in English Language and Mathematics at the WAEC/ NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level.
- Pass degree with 3 years cognate working experience is acceptable for Postgraduate Diploma in English.
- Candidate wishing to study Business Education at Master’s level must have credit pass in English and Mathematics at WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- For Science and other Mathematics related courses, a credit pass in Mathematics at the WAEC/NECO SSCE or GCE Ordinary Level is compulsory.
Duration of TASUED Postgraduate Programmes
- Postgraduate Diploma (Full-Time Mode) 12 Months.
- Postgraduate Diploma (Part-Time Mode) 24 Months.
- Master’s degree by Course Work (Full-Time Mode) 18 Months.
- Master’s degree by Course Work (Part-Time Mode) 36 Months.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education combined with Master’s degree (Full-Time) 24 Months [Please note that the two (2) programmes will run consecutively].
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme 36 Months.
How to Apply for TASUED Postgraduate Admission Form
NOTE: All Nigerian applicants for Postgraduate admissions must possess National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge/ Exemption/Exclusion certificate from the NYSC Directorate.
Candidates should apply online with payment of application fee of Twelve Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only (N12,500) payable with Master cards or VISA ATM cards. (Print out your receipt after payment).
The address for application is https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission and select the appropriate Post-Graduate programme.
Complete the application form online following the step by step process. Upload the following required documents and submit online along with the completed application form:
- WASCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSC/GCE ‘O’ level certificates.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND certificate and other certificates.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption/ Exclusion Certificate (for Nigerian Candidates).
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable.
- Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age.
- Passport photograph.
Referees’ Report: Forms are provided online for confidential reports, to be completed by three referees acquainted with the student’s academic work. Candidates are advised to prompt their referees to fill and submit their reports online not later than four weeks after the closing date for submission of forms.
Academic Transcripts: Candidates should request their former institutions to forward the academic transcripts of their relevant degrees or diplomas to the Secretary, The Postgraduate College via [email protected] not later than four weeks after the closing date for submission of forms. (The applicant’s full name, application form number and proposed course of study should appear on every document to be submitted)
Sale of Application forms ends on Saturday, 31st October, 2020.
- Only Application forms received with the required documents would be processed.
- Candidates may be required by departments to undergo screening for final admission selection
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about TASUED Postgraduate 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: My Tasued Edu Ng Admission, Tasued 2020/2021 Postgraduate Form, Tasued Admission 2020, Tasued Part-Time Form 2020/2021, tasued portal, Tasued Postgraduate Portal, TASUED postgraduate school fees