Trinity University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session Screening Update.
Trinity University Post UTME Form: Trinity University Post UTME admission screening application form is now on sale for 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes at Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See Also: Trinity University (TU) School Fees Schedule.
Trinity University Undergraduate Courses
Candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics
- B.NSc Nursing Science
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Tourism and Hospitality Management
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Mass Communication
Trinity University Post UTME Eligibility
1. Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.
2. They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
3. Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
How to Apply for Trinity University Post UTME Form
- Interested candidates should make Trinity University their first choice at any JAMB accredited Computer- Based Test (CBT) centre nationwide.
- Candidates also have a golden opportunity to do a change of institution to Trinity University as their first choice. Complete an online admission application form via the link below.
Call Now for your Admission Process into Trinity University, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos: (+234) 7046349760, 7032166707, 7032167003. Or Visit: www.trinityuniversity.edu.ng
- Get Trinity University Post UTME Past Question for Free.
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Trinity University Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Recruitment Trinityuniversity Edu Ng, Trinity College Nigeria, Trinity University Admission 2020, Trinity University Admission Form, Trinity University Admission Screening Form, Trinity University Contact, Trinity University Nigeria School Fees, Www Trinity