UDUSOK Post UTME Admission Form 2019 and Eligibility for Admission.
UDUSOK Admission Screening Form 2019… Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, UDUSOK Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2019-2020 academic session is out. See more details below;
The general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, UDUSOK is now available on-line for the 2019-2020 academic session.
IMPORTANT! Currently, UDUSOK Admission Screening/Post UTME Form is not yet out available online. DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
UDUSOK Post UTME/Admission Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose UDUSOK in the 2017 just concluded Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Admission Screening Exercise.
The portal for registration is yet to be updated online.
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. (This is exclusive of the Bank Transaction fees).
The approved banks are:
– First Bank, PLC – Account No. 2019779722
– Zenith Bank, PLC – Account No. 1012724184
- The Bank will issue a ten (10) digit Pin Number which is alphanumeric to you;
- Visit the University portal at; putme.udusok.edu.ng and log-in with your JAMB Registration Number and Pin Number to update your records
- Print your Application Form and submit at the venue of screening.
Important Update to Aspirant.
Candidates are advised to note the following:
- Fill current and valid e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers on your application for ease of contact;
- Candidates should come for the screening with all the following items:-
– Bank payment Teller duly signed and stamped by any of the designated Banks as evidence of payment.
– Printed copy of the generated Application Form.
– Photocopy of JAMB notification of Results (UTME)
– HP pencil and eraser.
- The use of GSM phones, electronic calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into the screening hall(s); and Candidates should report to the Convocation Square, Main Campus at 8:00 a.m. on the respective dates of their screening for briefing.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UDUSOK Admission 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Check UDUSOK Admission Screening Form 2019, How to Check 2019 UDUSOK Admission Screening Form, UDUSOK, UDUSOK Admission Screening Form 2019, UDUSOK Direct Entry Registration Form 2019-2020, UDUSOK Post UTME 2019 Form, UDUSOK Post UTME Admission Form 2019