ADS! Get Admission into 200 Level and Study any Course in any University of Your Choice. Low Fees | No JAMB UTME. Call 08063692710

UDUSOK Direct Entry Admission List 2016/2017 is Out Online – udusok.edu.ng

Filed in School News by on December 8, 2016

=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response

Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto, UDUSOK direct entry admission lists for the 2016/17 academic session is out online.

This is to inform all anticipating applicants that, Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto direct entry admission list has been released for the 2016/17 academic session. Prospective candidates can follow the below procedures to access their UDUSOK DE admission status.

Admission lists are names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise, its comes in different batches: 1st Batch is (Merit List) followed by 2nd, 3rd and other Batches.

How to Check UDUSOK Direct Entry Admission List Online

UDUSOK direct entry admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your UDUSOK DE admission status follow the details below;

N/B: Currently, UDUSOK Direct Entry Admission list is not yet available online. This page will be updated immediately the list is out.

• Visit http://udusok.edu.ng/
  • Enter your username and password in the spaces provided
  • Click the logon and proceed to check your admission status.

Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the direct entry admission lists of UDUSOK. If not, just wait patiently if other batches will be released.

N/B: Follow the Above-mentioned steps to check your Admission status once is uploaded on the school portal, we advise you to keep checking this page from time to time.

Also, If you need us to help you with information at the right time about UDUSOK Direct Entry Admission list 2016/2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.

Make sure you bookmark this site for more UDUSOK Latest Gist

Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!

Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS

Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.

Tags: , , , ,

1. David shaibu says:

Sir,this is my phone no:08148629629.pls me that choose udusok as my first choice when will the admission screening commence?

2. Samaila abdulhamid says:

I had get 8poin in my ijmb result but i wnt study political science in UDUS,pls can i get admission

3. Vivian Omayi Amanyi says:

Pls when is the DE list coming out? My number is:07063130400

4. Abdulrauf Bariu Abiodun says:

Dear colleagues admission seeker i Dont fink anything wil happen with how things are going maybe we should choose order school bcos tym is not by our side anymore pls let choose ibb lapai for our next stuff Dont fink udusok will help our elbow just wanna make a Common comment thank u all bye

5. Umar Adamu says:

Salam every body, am no body but a student who hv a very strong zeal to study in this wonderful college.
    Am Umar Adamu by name and I apply for admission in this college but still no thing yet to offer for me,
    am having a marks of 201, expecting to be admitted but no thing yet,,
    pls, wat can I do ?

6. SADA ADAMU says:

Course applied Business Administration 07032623378

7. SADA ADAMU says:

Course applied Business Administration

8. SADA ADAMU says:

My name is SADA ADAMU with DE NO.69031690CH.I apply UDUSOK in first choice,i didn’t see my name in firstlist,please help me and check in secondlist thanks.

9. DE-jackobs says:

Is DE list still coming out in Udusok, Wot exactly is happening? Pls let me knw if dey will Be anything like DE list pls.

10. Bibi Abdurrasheed Muhammad says:

I have applied for Common/Islamic law but yet to receive any information from udusok. My number is 69025573F

11. Priscilla Osoba A. says:

my registration number is 69145362GD

12. Name:Ogunyanju Idowu Abdulsemiu,Reg no:69018786DG,phone no:08168677581,i apply in udus as a direct entry with 1st choice,hv nt get admission,my cource :Mathematics,i need help o.

13. my reg no 69069514ef; phone no 08068920983

14. hypertension ohh Udusok we’re wait ed for DE list next batch. almost twice now I applied and not yet offered.

15. lilly says:

Anxiously awaiting for the DE list. on any update please contact me on 08174718913

16. Priscilla Osoba A. says:

pls when will direct entry admission list be released we are waiting

17. Muhammed Abdulrazak says:

I applied for DE but am not yet offered admission, please let this favour me because this is my 3rd time of applying there.

18. Patience Mulki Benjamin says: