UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Registration Form 2019/2020 – Cut off Mark and Registration Guide.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Registration Form 2019… University of Abuja, UNIABUJA post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See more details below;
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Registration for UNIABUJA post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise begins on
1st August, 2018 and ends on 7th September, 2018
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have:
- Participated in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 180 marks in the 2018 UTME.
- Possess at least five “O” level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen University of Abuja as first choice in the 2019 UTME.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2019 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
Before commencement of registration, a Candidate is required to have his/her JAMB/ UTME registration number and O’Level examination qualifying details handy with the respective results check scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.
- Visit the University of Abuja 2019 Post-UTME Screening Portal at www.uniabujautme.com/putme and create your profile.
- To create your profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Input your JAMB/ UTME registration number.
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Phone number
- Create a Password.
- Click (Proceed)
- Make your payment by Clicking on the “[Proceed]” button. Kindly note that you shall be re-directed to the Remita payment platform. The only acceptable payment option is by ATM.
ATM Payment Procedure:
- Click [pay to proceed icon]
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the university of Abuja site- www.uniabujautme.com/putme with your username (JAMB/ UTME registration number) and password.
- Candidates are required to provide information about their O’Level results. Please note that this stage is critical, as any incorrect information a candidate provides shall result in outright disqualification of the candidate.
- Fill in the results check scratch card details for the applicable O’Level examination body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Candidate specifies mode of entry, that is, UTME or DE
- The candidate selects the Course and Faculty/ College he /she had chosen in the 2018 UTME exercise.
- On selection of the course the Candidate applied for in the displayed form, a list of requisite subjects applicable to that course appears.
- Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. Again note: incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidate then clicks on the “[Submit]” Button.
- Candidate may repeat steps 5 a. – c. in situation where the candidate combines results.
Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Candidates should note:
- The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification, if the candidate is admitted.
- Any discrepancy between results entered at this stage and credentials presented for verification at point of admission into the programme, shall invalidate the candidate’s provisional admission.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- After a candidate fills the form, they accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the “[Submit]” button. Return to the University of Abuja 2018 Post UTME Screening website within a week to check for your results.
Terms and Conditions
- I confirm that I have read through and understood the information contained in this screening process.
- I have paid the prescribed charge of N2.000.00 only in the Remita Platform via this website.
- I understand that any wrong information I provided in the course of filling this form shall lead to my disqualification at any time any such wrong information is discovered.
- I undertake that the information I have provided here are to the best of my knowledge, accurate and correct. I take full responsibility for all of it. I absolve the Authorities of University of Abuja and its assigns of any liability for their decisions taken based on any information I provided throughout this screening process.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.