UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020 and Registration Guide.
The management of University of Benin, UNIBEN wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the admission screening form for 2019/2020 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. The minimum required cut off mark is 180.
Latest Update: The deadline for UNIBEN post UTME application for the 2019/2020 academic session has been entended to 1st August, 2019. Registered candidates are advised to check for their specific screening date and time on 6th August, 2019. SCREENING NOW STARTS ON AUGUST 8TH 2019
This is to notify the public that University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is on.
UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session; will take place between 8th August 2019 and 18th August 2019 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
Candidates Eligible for UNIBEN Post UTME.
Candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form.
The procedure for the 2019/2020 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB
Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required
information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH
RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to
follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph
uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the
University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT
PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then
click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application
GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any
commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No
correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains
your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
Candidates should go back on-line on 6th August, 2019 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
PLEASE NOTE THAT GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
UNIEN Post UTME Application Closing Date.
Application website closes by midnight of 5th August, 2019 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 5th August, 2019). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 1st August, 2019 will not be screened.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNIBEN Admission 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Screening, How to Calculate UNIBEN Screening Score 2019, Post-UTME Registration, UNIBEN, UNIBEN Admission Screening, UNIBEN Admission Screening Form 2019, UNIBEN Post-UTME Form 2019, UNIBEN Post-UTME Registration Guide 2019