UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session Screening Application Update.
UNIBEN Post UTME Form: University of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME admission screening application form is now available on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
This is to notify the public that University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is on.
UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session; will take place between 23rd November, 2020 and 8th December, 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
Candidates Eligible for UNIBEN Post UTME:
Candidate must have the following;
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Screening Exercise Schedule & Details
Candidates should go back on-line on Monday, 16th November, 2020 to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
- CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
- GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING:
UNIBEN Post UTME Application Closing Date:
Application website closes by midnight of 12th October, 2020 (i.e all applications must be concluded online not later than 12th October, 2020). Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 12th October, 2020 will not be screened.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNIBEN Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.