UNIBEN New Admission Screening Registration Details for 2017/18 is Out.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) hereby invites all candidates who applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
UNIBEN New Admission Screening Registration Details
IMPORTANT! Currently, UNIBEN Admission Screening Form 2017 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Candidate must have the following:
- Scored a minimum of 200 marks in the 2016 UTME for all courses except those for which higher bench marks have been specified on the link below.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
- Candidates must have also reached the Pre-admission Screening Bench Cut-off Mark fr 2016/2017 JAMB UTME. To check the departmental admission cutoff points, visit the link below;
- Eligible candidates should visit the University website (https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants/) to complete the registration online. The University recognizes that several candidates had earlier registered for the previously scheduled CBT Post-UTME test which was subsequently cancelled by the Federal Government.For such candidates they would not need to make any further payment in order to register for this Pre-Admission Screening exercise.
- For other candidates who are registering for the first time, the University will charge a fee of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only for this screening exercise.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee.
- Registration for Pre-Admission Screening will commence on Friday 2nd September 2016.
Application website closes at 12.00 midnight on Sunday 11th September 2016.
Best of luck To You all…
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.