UNIBEN Part-time Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session.
UNIBEN Part-time Degree Admission Form: University of Benin, UNIBEN Part-time Degree programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out and on sale. Continue reading to see more details below;
Latest Update: This is to notify the general public that, UNIBEN Part-Time Application has been extended. It will now end on the 12th April, 2020.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into its part-time undergraduate and postgraduate Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Courses
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
- B. A. (English and Literature)
- B. A. (International Studies and Diplomacy)
- B. A. (Mass Communication)
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education)
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science)
- B. A. (Ed) (History)
- B. A. (Ed) (French)
- B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts)
- B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language)
- B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies)
- B. A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology)
- B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science)
- B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science)
- B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education)
- B. Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology)
- B. Sc. (Accounting)
- B. Sc. (Banking and Finance)
- B. Sc. (Industrial Physics)
- B. Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Public Administration)
- B. Sc. (Social Work)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) Conversion
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https://uniben.edu.
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
How to Apply
All applications should be done between 7.00am September 19, 2019 and 12.00 midnight 24th January, 2020.
The procedure for the 2019/2020 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on myuniben Portal
- Click on Online Application on the homepage to proceed.
- click on “Start a new application”, read the instruction and click on “continue”
- Fill in your personal data and Select “Programme Type”, Faculty, Department and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
- Click on “Pay with Card” to make application fee payment with either Visa or Master Card, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges for Past questions and Portal Services of N2000.00). Application Number and Reference Number will be generated after successful payment and will be sent to the specified and functional “Email Address”,
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 12th April, 2020. (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 12th April, 2020). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
Admission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted on a date to be later communicated. The Screening test shall be computer-based.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
Note that Past Questions for practicing (optional) are available for purchase by willing candidates at a moderate cost of One Thousand Naira (N1,000:00) only in the Central Entrance Examinations Committee (CEEC) Office, Main Auditorium, University of Benin. Payment is made at the Cash Office, Bursary Department, Uniben.
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng) for a fee of N3,500.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for UNIBEN Part-time Degree Admission 2019, How to apply for UNIBEN Part-time Degree Admission 2019, UNIBEN, UNIBEN part time form 2019/2020, uniben part time school fee, UNIBEN Part-time Degree Admission, UNIBEN Part-time Degree Admission Form, UNIBEN Part-time Degree Admission Form 2019, UNIBEN Part-time Degree Admission guide, UNIBEN Part-time Degree Admission requirements