UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2019/2020 for NUC & CES – See Full Details Here.
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2019… University Of Calabar, Calabar (UNICAL) admission acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted students into the NUCS and CES progammes is Out. See more details below;
This is to inform all the newly admitted candidates (NUC and CEs programmes) of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session.
See also: UNICAL NUC Admission List.
Definition of terms:
- NUC – Candidates offered provisional admission into UNICAL full-time Degree programmes.
- CES – Candidates offered provisional admission into UNICAL pre-degree, diploma, sandwich and part-time degree programmes.
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Walk into any commercial bank nationwide and University of Calabar Micro Finance bank.
- Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
- Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
- Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
- Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.