CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
UNIJOS Revised Academic Calendar 2016/17 | Updated Academic Calender.
UNIJOS Academic Calendar 2016… University of Jos, UNIJOS revised academic calendar for the 2016/2017 academic session. See more details below;
Authorities of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) have released the revised academic calendar for the 2016/2017 academic session that was distrupted by the striking lecturers.
University of Jos Academic Calendar.
- Monday, 27th March, 2017 – Commencement of Registration of fresh students
- Friday, 7th April, 2017 – End of Registration for fresh Students
- Monday, 10th April, 2017 – Commencement of Registration for returning students
- Thursday, 13th April, 2017 – End of Registration for returning Students
- Tuesday 18th April—Friday, 21st April, 2017- Late Registration/ Orientation
- Monday. 24th April, 2017 – Commencement of Lectures for 2016/2017 Session.
- Saturday, 5th August, 2017 – End of first Semester Lectures
- Monday, 7th August, 2017 – Commencement of First Semester Examinations
- Wednesday, 3rd October, 2017 – Continuation of First Semester Examinations
- Monday, 9th October, 2017 – Commencement of Second Semester Lectures
- Saturday 23rd Dec. 2017-Monday 15‘ Jan 2018- Christmas Break
- Saturday, 27th January, 2018 – End of Second Semester Lectures
- Monday, 29th January, 2018 – Commencement of Second Semester Examinations
- Saturday, 10th February, 2018 – End of Second Semester Examinations
- Sunday, 11th February -Saturday 4′” March, 2018- Examinations Marking
- Tuesday, 6th March, 2018 – Faculty Boards meet to consider Sessional Examinations Results
- Friday, 9th March. 2018 – Senate meets to consider and approve Sessional Examinations Results
- Sunday 10th March- Saturday 215* April. 2018- Academic Staff Annual Leave
- Sunday. 22nd April, 2018 – End of 2016/2017 Session
- Monday. 23rd April. 2018 – Commencement of 2017/2018 Academic Session
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.