UNIJOS Courses and Requirements | List of Courses Offered.
UNIJOS Accredited Courses and Requirements | UNIJOS List of available Undergraduate Courses / Programmes Offered at the Institution and approved by NUC.
The University of Jos (Unijos), is a Federal University in Jos, Plateau State, central Nigeria. What became the University of Jos was established in November 1971 as a satellite campus of the University of Ibadan.
The first students were admitted in January 1972 as pre-degree students and the first Bachelor of Arts degree program begun in October 1973. In October 1975, then military government under General Murtala Mohammed established the Unijos as a separate institution. The first Vice-Chancellor of the Unijos was Professor Gilbert Onuaguluchi.
Are you seeking admission into UNIJOS, or looking for information on the list of courses offered in UNIJOS and their requirements?
UNIJOS Courses and Requirements.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the University of Jos
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the University of Jos.
Faculty of Arts
- History & Inter. Studies
- Language and Linguistics
- Mass Communication
- Religious Studies
- Theatre and Film Arts
- Education (Faculty)
- Arts Education
- Educational Foundation
- Science and Technology Education
- Social Science Education
- Special Education and Rehabilitation Sciences
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Estate Management
- Geography and Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- General Studies (Directorate)
Faculty of Law
- Commercial Law
- International Law and Jurisprudence
- Private Law
- Public Law
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Business Management
- Management Science
Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Chemical Pathology
- Community Health
- Ear Nose and throat (ENT)
- Family Medicine
- Haematology and Blood Transfusion
- Medical Instructional and Technology Unit
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Medical Microbiology
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Otraumatology and Traumatology
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Computer Science
- Geology and Mining
- Plant Science and Technology
- Remedial Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Biotechnology Pharmaceutics
- Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Pharmaceutical Technology and Industrial Pharmacy
- Pharmacology and Traditional Medicine
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Political Science
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Theriogeniology and Production
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Medicine, Surgery and Radiology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Pathology
- Veterinary Parasitology and Entolomology
- Veterinary Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology
- Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNIJOS Courses and Requirements, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: List of Courses Offered In The University of Jos, UNIJOS, UNIJOS courses, UNIJOS Courses and Requirement, University of Jos address, University of Jos admission, University of Jos courses, University of Jos postgraduate school, University of Jos school fees