Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
UNILAG Revised Postgraduate Academic Calendar 2017/2018 for 2nd Semester.
- If you are searching for ‘UNILAG Revised Postgraduate Academic Calendar for 2017‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of University of Lagos (UNILAG) wishes to notify all candidate that the UNILAG Revised Postgraduate Academic Calendar for 2017/2018 has been released. Check more informations below;
The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) School of Postgraduate Studies has revised the postgraduate academic calendar for the second semester, 2017/2018 academic session.
UNILAG Postgraduate Academic Calendar.
- Monday, July 2, 2018 — Resumption and Commencement of Lectures
- Thursday, July 26, 2018 — SPGS Annual Lecture
- Monday, July 2 – Sunday, September 2, 2018 — Registration of Courses (8 weeks)
- Monday, September 3, 2018– Sunday, September 16, 2018 — End of Editing of Registered Courses (2 weeks)
- Friday, October 12, 2018 — Lectures End (15 weeks of Lectures)
- Monday, October 15 – Friday, October 19, 2018 — Lecture-Free Week (1 week)
- Monday, October 22 – Friday, November 2, 2018 — Postgraduate Examinations (2 weeks)
- Monday, December 17, 2018 — Proposed Date of Resumption for the 2018/2019 academic session (6 weeks Holiday)
- Wednesday, December 19, 2018 — Deadline for consideration of Results
- Academic Programme Committee Meetings — 2nd Week of each month
- Examination Results Committee Meetings — 2nd Week of each month
- SPGS Board Meeting — 3rd Wednesday of each month.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.