UNIMED Transcript and Document Verification Application Guide.
This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED Transcript and Document Verification Online. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
This is to inform all graduates of the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED that they can now apply for their transcript collection online. Application for Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Transcripts and Document Verification can be done by following the procedures listed below:
UNIMED Transcripts & Document Verification Process.
- Visit the UNIMED document verification portal page via the following link; https://www.unimed.edu.ng/
- Click on the Apply for Transcript button,
- Fill the required information and Submit.
How to Apply for UNIMED Transcript / Document Verification.
- Create your company’s profile by filling in your company’s details.
- Confirm your details on the confirmation page.
- Enter a student’s Matric no to verify.
- Select a document type.
- Proceed to generate a transaction ID to be used on Quickteller.
- After registering your profile and successful payment, you can then login to your profile.
- All fields are compulsory
- Note that courier options attracts extra fees.
- Kindly contact the transcript office after your application has
- Been submitted for further enquiries on the courier options
- The university frowns at the patronage of unapproved courier services for transcript processing
- The only approved courier service by the university management is universal parcel service (ups) and payment is made online
- Together with your transcript fee – it is automatic. Patronage of any other courier service is at the risk of the patron.
- Payment for transcript processing is prohibited and whosoever pay cash to anybody for transcript processing does so at his/her own risk.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.