UNIPORT Admission List 2020/2021 | 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Batch.
UNIPORT Admission List: University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT list (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Batch) of successfully admitted students for the 2020/2021 academic session are out. Interested candidate should follow the lead below to be guided on how to check.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch, second batch, third batch, fourth batch and final admission lists that contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
SEE ALSO: UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission List.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
- Go to UNIPORT admission status checking portal at https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the search icon to access your UNIPORT admission offer.
NOTE: If admitted, make sure you accept your admission offer.
You can also access UNIPORT admission list via the links below:
- Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so or the admission will be withdrawn. Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT centre.
- Admission is still in progress
- All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your UNIPORT admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIPORT admission list.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about UNIPORT Admission List, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.