UNIPORT Admission List 2018 – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Batch List
UNIPORT Admission List 2018... University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th batch admission lists for the 2018/2019 academic session are out. Interested candidate should follow the lead below to be guided on how too check. See more details below;
UNIPORT Admission List
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch, second batch, third batch, fourth batch and fifth batch admission lists that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Check UNIPORT Admission List.
UNIPORT Admission List (Geology Candidates).
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1423-2018-2019-admission-list-geology-candidates.html to access UNIPORT Geology candidates admission list.
UNIPORT Admission List (Omitted Candidates).
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1318-2018-2019-admission-list-omitted-candidates.html to access UNIPORT omitted candidates admission list.
UNIPORT 5th Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1313-2018-2019-admission-batch5.html to access the names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 5th batch admission list
UNIPORT 4th Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1293-2018-2019-admission-batch-4.html to access the names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 4th batch admission list
UNIPORT 3rd Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1282-2018-2019-admission-batch3.html to access the names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 3rd batch admission list
UNIPORT 2nd Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1272-2018-2019-admission-batch-2.html to access the names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 2nd batch admission list
UNIPORT 1st Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1253-2018-2019-admission-batch1-ictc.html to access the names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 1st batch admission list
You can also access your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so or the admission will be withdrawn.
- Candidates who will not be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2018 need not proceed with Registration
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS).
CSN Team congratulates all the candidates that made it to UNIPORT admission list.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.