UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2019-2020 and Registration Application Guide.
UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2019… Uniport post utme form 2019 and registration details released. The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) wishes to invite candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2019 JAMB UTME and who had a minimum score of 180 to apply for the 2019-2020 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
This is to inform all the First choice candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2019-2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ONLINE REGISTRATION :
Wednesday, 4th July, 2018 – Sunday, 22nd July, 2018.
How to Register and Apply UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11thJuly, 2018.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Monday, 30thJuly, 2018 Humanities Law
Tuesday, 31stJuly, 2018 Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
Wednesday, 1st August, 2018 Science Pharmacy
Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 Nursing Management Sciences
Friday, 3rd August, 2018 Engineering Education
Saturday, 4th August, 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON 24th JULY, 2018.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:[email protected]
UNIPORT Post UTME Application Procedure:
- Eligible/Cleared candidates are to visit www.uniport.edu.ng and input UTME Registration Number to Confirm pre-loaded UTME details and Print slip for payment.
- Proceed to any of the following Banks (with e-Transact platform) and make payment of N2,000.00 (Excluding Bank and Access Charges, Processing fee and Result checking):Fidelity Bank Plc, UBA Plc, First Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Ecobank Plc, FCMB and U&C Microfinance Bank.
- Obtain e-Transact receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online at http://my2.uniport.edu.ng/ to login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip from Wednesday 15th June, 2016 to register.
- Click on the submit button and print Photo Card for examination clearance. Note the date and time of the screening schedules on the Photo card.
Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated registration deadline will not be eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
The schedules for the of the screening Exercise are as indicated below;
|Day/Date of the Exercise||Time||Colleges/Faculties/Disciplines|
|Thursday, 30th June, 2016||7:00am||Pharmacy/Agriculture/Education|
|Friday, 1st July, 2016||7:00am||Humanities|
|Saturday, 2nd July, 2016||7:00am||Management Sciences|
|Monday, 4th July, 2016||7:00am||Engineering|
|Tuesday, 5th July, 2016||7:00am||Sciences/SSLT|
|Wednesday, 6th July, 2016||7:00am||Social Sciences|
|Thursday, 7th July, 2016||7:00am||Physiology/Anatomy/Dentistry/Nursing|
|Friday, 8th July, 2016||7:00am||Medicine and Surgery (1)|
|Saturday, 9th July, 2016||7:00am||Medicine and Surgery (2)|
THE SCREENING EXERCISE WILL BE COMPUTER BASED.
Candidates are required to come with the following;
(i) A clear copy of the Photo card printed online.
(ii) A Pen.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidate.
- Candidates’ names on their O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Mobile phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials are not allowed into the screening venue or environs.
- Candidates are to report to the designated screening venues at the same time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk summary disqualifiaction from the exercise.
Candidates must apply within the registration period as the online link for the application form will be disabled at
Midnight on Friday, 24th June, 2016.
NOTE: Parents and Guardians as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.