UNIPORT 2019/2020 Post UTME Form | Cut off mark and Registration Guide.
- If you are searching for ‘UNIPORT Post UTME Admission Form for 2019‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the Post UTME admission form for University of Port Harcourt 2019/2020 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. UNIPORT post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180 for all department.
This is to inform all the First choice candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ONLINE REGISTRATION : Monday, 1st July, 2019 – Tuesday, 20th August, 2019.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 8th July, 2019.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
click on the image for better view
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2019 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON TUESDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2019.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:[email protected]
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.