UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form 2019 | Eligibility and Registration Guide.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form 2018… University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT post UTME / admission screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. UNIPORT post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180. See more details below;
Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), with a score of 180 and above, are invited to a Screening Exercise as indicated below. Details of the Exercise are as follows:
IMPORTANT! Currently, UNIPORT Admission Screening/Post UTME Form is not yet out available online. DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
UNIPORT Admission Screening Exercise Schedule.
Wednesday, 7th to Friday, 9th September, 2016: Screening Exercise in the College of Health Sciences and respective Faculties/School (the respective venues will be published on the University website in due course and via sms to candidates)
UNIPORT Post UTME Registration Details.
- Go to UNIPORT post UTME registration portal @ http://regportal.uniport.edu.ng/#putme/?init=1
- Input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print slip for payment.
- Proceed to any of the Bank Branches listed on the Registration Procedure and make payment of N2,000.00 (excluding Bank and Access Charges to an online practice test).
- The Screening Exercise will be Computer-Based.
- Obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip and print pre-loaded photo card.
- Click on submit button and print Photo-card.
- U & C Microfinance Bank,
- UBA Group,
- Access Bank,
- Eco Bank,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- First City Monumental Bank
- Sterling Bank Plc
UNIPORT post UTME registration has been scheduled to commence on
Monday, 6th June, 2016 and end Sunday, 26th June, 2016.
Latest Update – Friday, 26th August to mid-night on Sunday, 4th September, 2016: Re-opening of the Portal for online
CANDIDATES who fail to register within the registration period will not be ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Documents Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
(i) A clear copy of the Photo card printed online
(ii) JAMB Result print out
(iii) Original and photocopies of O’Level Examinations Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) Examination Slips for Candidates awaiting results
(iv) Original and Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: [email protected].
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08138740076, 08185945712, 08175125591
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNIPORT Admission 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.