UNIUYO Post UTME Registration Form 2020 Application Portal Updates.
UNIUYO Post UTME Registration Form: University of Uyo, UNIUYO wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the Post UTME admission form for 2020/2021 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. UNIUYO post-UTME cut-off mark is 180.
UNIUYO post UTME screening exercise earlier scheduled to hold from
Monday, August 19 to Friday, August 23, 2019 has been postponed. This is due to the Strike action embarked upon by the Non-Teaching Staff Unions.
The SCREENING EXERCISE WILL NOW HOLD FROM
MONDAY, AUGUST 26 TO FRIDAY, AUGUST 30, 2019. Please note that the days and venue for respective Faculties remain the same.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE PROGRAMMES that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Candidates Eligible for UNIUYO Post UTME
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Obtain Form
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
CLOSING DATE: Friday,
16th August, 2019.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements
click on the image below for better view
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,0/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNIUYO Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2019-2020 UNIUYO Admission Screening, UNIUYO, UNIUYO 2019 Admission Screening Form, UNIUYO Portal - www.uniuyo.edu.ng, UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2019, UNIUYO Post UTME Registration Guide, UNIUYO Post UTME Requirement, University of Uyo | www.uniuyo.edu.ng