=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
UNIUYO Basic Studies Supplementary Admission List 2018 – I, II & III.
UNIUYO Basic Studies Supplementary Admission List 2018… The management of University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the 3rd Batch of Basic studies admission list for 2018/2019 session. See more details below;
University of Uyo, UNIUYO basic studies supplementary admission lists I, II and III for the 2018/2019 academic session are out.
Authorities of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) have released the Basic Studies supplementary admission lists for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNIUYO Basic Studies supplementary admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.
See also: UNIUYO Basic Studies Merit Admission List – 2018/19.
Check UNIUYO Basic Studies Supplementary Admission List – 3rd Batch.
Click Here (.pdf) to access UNIUYO Basic Studies Supplementary admission list III. You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF file to access it.
Check UNIUYO Basic Studies Supplementary Admission List – 2nd Batch.
Click Here (.pdf) to access UNIUYO Basic Studies Supplementary admission list II. You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF file to access it.
Check UNIUYO Basic Studies Supplementary Admission List – 1st Batch.
Click Here (.pdf) to access UNIUYO Basic Studies Supplementary admission list I. You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF file to access it.
Candidates for the Basic Studies programme whose names appear on the admission list above are required to do the following:
A. Pay acceptance fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00)
Procedure for Acceptance Fee Payment:
And then follows the steps below:
- Then candidate selects PAY ACCEPTANCE LINK, enters his/her Registration Number (Same as the one on the Admission List).
- The candidate clicks on PAY NOW Button to make payment
- Payment can be made Online or at Bank Branch via Remita Platform
- The candidate exchanges his/her e-receipt for the University official receipt in the cash office on Ediene Abak, Campus
B. FROM MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2017: The candidate should present himself/herself at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies, Ime Umana campus at Ediene Abak for screening and Registration with the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acceptance fee receipt
- SSCE/WAEC/NECO or GCE/’O’ Level results (Cases of awaiting results will NOT be considered)
- Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Letter of introduction from a responsible member of his/her community, addressed to The Registrar, University of Uyo, Uyo
- Each candidate will be issued with the Authority to Pay slip, with which he/she takes to pay school fees
- Upon successful screening, each candidate will be expected to pay school fees to be eligible to join lectures
- Female students in the Basic Studies programme will have to pay school fees to qualify to be allocated a bed space in the new hostel.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.