UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2019/2020 | Registration Guide and Requirement.
UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2019 | University of Uyo, UNIUYO direct entry admission screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See more details below;
Latest Update: UNIUYO Direct Entry screening exercise earlier scheduled to hold on Saturday, August 24, 2019 has been postponed. This is due to the Strike action embarked upon by the Non-Teaching Staff Unions.
The SCREENING EXERCISE WILL NOW HOLD ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 31, 2019.
The University of Uyo hereby invite candidates who made the University of Uyo their first choice in the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission, to apply for Screening Exercise as follows:
Date: Saturday, August 24, 2019
Venue: ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU AUDITORIUM, TOWN CAMPUS
How to Apply for UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000 (Two thousand Naira) only via the University portals
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry asthe Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/lnternet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- Theoriginal and photocopiesof candidate’s qualifications
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019/2020 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, Direct Entry Registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-sized envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Closing Date for registration: 16th August, 2019.
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission 2019, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019/2020 Direct Entry Form, Direct Entry form 2019, Direct EntryForm Closing Date, JAMB Direct Entry 2019/2020, Jamb Direct entry requirement, UNIUYO, UNIUYO DE Admission Form 2019, uniuyo direct entry, UNIUYO Direct Entry 2019, UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Screening Form, UNIUYO Direct Entry Form 2019/2020, UNIUYO Direct Entry Registration Guide