UNIUYO Notice to Students on Registration for 1st Semester – 2016/17;
The Senate of University of Uyo, at its 98th Meeting held on Wednesday, November 25, 2015, approved the commencement of the 2016/2017 academic year with effect from Monday, October 03, 2016.
The schedule for the re-opening is as follows:
- Monday, October 03 – Friday, October 28, 2016 – Normal registration without penalty
- Monday, October 10, 2016 – Lectures for 1st semester begins
- Monday, October 31, – Thursday, November 17, 2016
- Registration with penalty of 2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only
- Thursday, November 17, 2016 – Registration for the first semester closes.
Students are advised to complete their registration processes through the University portal within the schedule indicated above.
Students who failed to register within the approved period would be deemed to have forfeited their studentship and withdrawn voluntarily from the University.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.