UNIUYO Notice to Graduands on 25th Convocation Ceremony | See Details Here
This notice is for the graduands of University of Uyo, Uniuyo on the Upcoming 25th Convocation ceremony. Please if you are a graduand of uniuyo not yet convocated, continue reading to see more details below;
Following the release of the UNIUYO 25th convocation ceremony programme of events, the management has released the procedure for hiring of gowns, purchase of order of proceedings and scrolls for graduands.
UNIUYO Convocation Fees Payment Procedure.
Graduands are expected to pay the following amounts as applicable to their categories for hiring of gowns, purchase of Order of Proceedings and scrolls.:
- First Degree, Diploma and Certificate Graduands are to pay a total sum of N9,000.00 (Nine Thousand Naira) only.
- Master’s Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Graduands are to pay a total sum of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only
- Ph.D. graduands are to purchase their gowns at the cost of N60,000.00 (Sixty Thousand Naira) only, and in addition, pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, for Order of Proceedings and scroll.
- Each graduand should collect academic gown and invitation cards for his/her guest from Faculty Officers/Secretary, Postgraduate School.
- Graduands who are yet to pay the sum of N3,000.00 (Three Thousand Naira) only, Alumni Association fee are requested to do so
- The list of all graduands is available on the University website: www.uniuyo.edu.ng for confirmation.
MODE OF PAYMENT: All payments should be made online using uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals. Then select ebursary Collect Link. Follow the instructions upon completion, then you will be redirected to make payment via remita platform.
RETURN OF ACADEMIC GOWNS: All hired academic gowns must be returned to the respective Faculty Officer or Secretary, Postgraduate School, immediately after the ceremony. Graduands should obtain clearance notes from Faculty Officer/Secretary, Postgraduate School. Those who fail to comply with this directive would be required to pay the sum of N2,000.00(Two Thousand Naira) only as fine for each day of delay in returning the academic gown.
Graduands should please note that only University accredited photographers and video cameramen will be admitted into the Convocation Arena
All members of staff of the University, the graduands, and the general public, parents/guardians are cordially invited to the 25th Convocation Ceremony.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.