UNIUYO Postgraduate School Admission Form 2018 is Out | See Application Guide.
UNIUYO Postgraduate School Form 2018… The management of University of Uyo, UNIUYO School of Postgraduate studies admission form, courses, requirements, eligibility, duration and application guidelines for the 2018/2019 academic session is now out and available online for sale. See more details below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO), for the 2018/2019 academic session as follows:
UNIUYO Postgraduate Programmes Duration and Time Frame.
- All Full-time Master’s degree programmes last for a minimum period of four semesters and a maximum period of six semesters.
- All Full-time Doctoral Programmes last for a minimum period of six semesters and a maximum period of ten semesters.
- PGD in Education last for a minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters for all full time students.
- PGD in Educational Technology last for a minimum of three semesters and a maximum of five semesters for all full time students.
- PGD in Engineering last for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters for all full time students.
Eligibility Guide for UNIUYO Postgraduate Programmes.
A. To qualify for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programme, applicants should be graduates of the University of Uyo or any other University recognized by the Senate of the University of Uyo, or persons who hold qualifications adjudged by the Senate of the University of Uyo to be equivalent to first degree or holders of recognized Higher National Diploma.
B. To qualify for admission into a Master’s degree programme, applicants should be graduates with not less than Second Class Honours degrees in the Lower Division with, (a) CGPA of 2.75 on a five-point scale, (b) CGPA of 2.2 points on a four-points scale and (c) Second Class lower division (irrespective of CGPA) for the Master’s degree programme in Architecture and programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture, (d) Candidates for admission into Sc Medical Microbiology should be graduates of either of the following: (i) Microbiology with 2.75 CGPA (ii) Virology and a Postgraduate Diploma in Microbiology (PGDM) (iii) MBBCh/MBBS or its equivalent.
- UNIUYO Postgraduate Courses
- UNIUYO Postgraduate School Fees
C. Applicants for admission into Doctoral Degree programmes should be graduates of the University of Uyo or any other University recognised by the Senate of the University of Uyo, who possess Master’s degrees with dissertation and course work average, which should not be less than 60% (B).
- Applicants will be required to have credit pass at ‘O’ Level in five relevant subjects including English Language obtained at not more than two sittings. Candidates with ‘O’ Level examination results before 2015 must possess their certificates and not statement of results or result slips.
- Applicants for LLM & Ph. D in Law must in addition to the above have credit passes in ‘O’ Level English Literature.
- All applicants will be subjected to Screening Tests as indicated. The date of the screening test will be communicated.
- NYSC Completion Certificates (Discharge Certificates), Exemption Certificates or Exclusion Certificates is required from all applicants. One of these certificates must be submitted with the application form or before the screening test is taken.
- Applicants who obtained their degrees through Remedial Programmes must show evidence of having remedied the relevant subjects for their programmes externally e. through WASCE, NECO, NABTEB.
- In addition to other qualifications, applicants are expected to meet the departmental requirements for their programmes.
Applicants must return their completed application forms with a Thesis/Dissertation Proposal captured on the prescribed Postgraduate School proposal sheet. Such proposals should be written under the following headings:
- Title (25 words maximum)
- Abstract (120 words maximum)
- Relevance of Study
- Expected Results
- References (in alphabetical order).
Under Innovation, explain the new invention, new approach or new ways of doing things, new knowledge, etc. that your research will produce. Results obtained by applying extant methodology in a new environment may not be regarded as an innovation.
Candidates should remember to request at the time of purchase of the forms that their relevant academic transcript and three letters of reference be forwarded to:
University of Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission.
Application Forms can be accessed ONLINE on payment of the sum of N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only: To make payment, generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) via https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals and make payment online using ATM Card or in any commercial bank nationwide. After payment return to the portal to complete your registration by clicking on Admission forms Link, then e-Forms, then Register link and enter your RRR.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Programme Type (Example; Masters(Full-Time) etc) as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online or Bank branch via Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link
- Note your login credentials generated
- Login and complete your registration.
CLOSING DATE: All Application forms with photocopies of relevant credentials and duplicate copy of receipt of payment for the application form should reach the Office of the Secretary, Postgraduate School not later than 90 days from the date of this publication. Applications received after the above deadline may not be considered.
Date of publication – 30th April, 2018
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNIUYO Postgraduate School Admission 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.